ROOTS' main function is to help UCI investigators and community partners realize and/or implement a research idea or project. We are here to help you get your clinical research project off and running.
- help obtain ICTS resources such as:
- clinic space for seeing research subjects
- help with medical bioinformatics
- biostatistical consultation services
- access the core ICTS laboratories
- access to imaging services
- access to the human performance laboratory
- access to nutrition consultation services
- access to the Normal Blood Donor program
- help with the preparation of IRB documents and informed consent documents.
- help with Data and Safety Monitoring Plans (DSMP).
- provide a Data Safety Monitoring Board as needed.
- provide access to regulatory consultations, such as with FDA